The Mandel JCC has a wide array of sports. From our morning pick-up basketball to our Pickleball tournaments, there is something for everyone!
Questions? Contact Kate at email@example.com or call (216) 831-0700 ext. 0
Pickleball is a combination of tennis, badminton and ping-pong, the game is played with a paddle and a wiffle ball on a short court. Click here to stay up to date on all Pickleball news.
Open Play Days and Times
Monday, Wednesday, Friday & Sunday • 8 AM - Noon
Tuesday & Thursday • 4 PM - 7 PM
For equipment rental, please stop by the Fitness Service Desk
Ready to advance your game? Elevate your skills with more individualized instruction! PB 102 will work on specific shots/skills, game strategies, better doubles/partner play. Guaranteed to improve your game!
When: Sundays, February 16 - March 16 • 4 - 5:30 PM
Where: Mandel JCC Gymnasium
Registration: Contact the Fitness Service Desk at (216) 831-0700, ext. 1302
It’s a slam dunk! We offer year-round basketball in our four-court gym. Whether you want competitive play in one of our leagues or take part in a leisure game of pick-up, The J has it all.
Download Gymnasium Schedule
Weekly morning drop-in basketball
• Competitive and fun pick-up games of basketball are played every Monday, Wednesday and Friday mornings from 5:30-7:30 am in the gym. Get in shape, expand your corporate reach and have fun! The free games are open to men and women of all levels and abilities.
• Two Full-Size Racquetball Courts
• Goggles, Balls, and Rackets Provided
• Court Reservations Recommended
• FREE to members!
Youth Age Requirements
• Ages 9 and under – direct supervision required.
• Ages 10-12 – parent or guardian must remain in the building.
• Ages 13 – Full access to courts.
The Mandel Jewish Community Center's Beachwood Fitness Center is centrally located in Northeast Ohio, only minutes from I-271 and Chagrin Boulevard in Beachwood, Ohio. It is convenient to the following Cleveland suburbs: Shaker Heights, Pepper Pike, Cleveland Heights, University Heights, South Euclid, Lyndhurst and Solon.