American Red Cross Certified Lessons & Instructors - Infant to Adult
The Mandel JCC in Beachwood is the premiere place for children to learn to swim with customized attention given to each student. Our comprehensive swim program includes:
- American Red Cross swim lessons taught by certified water safety instructors
- Voted Best Swim Lessons by Macaroni Kid East
- 4:1 student to instructor ratio
- Flexible, year-round scheduling with classes offered 6 days per week
- Private and small group swim classes for infants, children & adults
- Parent & child classes starting at 6 months
- Infant survival swim with Jodi Jones – 6 months
- Family locker room
- Lessons open to the community
Upcoming Swimming Lesson Session
Session 1 • Registration June 2 • June 16 – August 10 (8 weeks)
For your youth and teens who have mastered basic swim techniques and want to take their skills the next level. For details contact the Alex at (216) 831-0700 ext. 1004.
Swim Team Prep
For children who want to make a school or community swim team. Must have completed Level 5. Class is designed to enhance the skills need to swim competitively. For details contact Alex at (216) 831-0700 ext. 1004.
For more information about swimming lessons and pools, contact (216) 831-0700 ext.1004 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Mandel Jewish Community Center's Beachwood Fitness Center is centrally located in Northeast Ohio, only minutes from I-271 and Chagrin Boulevard in Beachwood, Ohio. It is convenient to the following Cleveland suburbs: Shaker Heights, Pepper Pike, Cleveland Heights, University Heights, South Euclid, Lyndhurst and Solon.