Beachwood Preschool - Pre- K Programs
The Mandel JCC provides year-round programs for children with Half Day and Full Day options. Child must turn 4 by Sept. 30
Half-Day Preschool Program
• Monday-Friday • 9 am - 2 pm
• A full day can be added to any half day schedule
• Click here to download the Half Day Daily Schedule
Full Day Preschool Program
• Monday - Friday • 9 am - 6 pm
• Click here to download the Full Day Daily Schedule.
What is the Pre-K Advantage?
• Classes facilitated by a highly skilled team of teachers
• Project-based learning
• Year-long Red Cross certified swim lessons
• Seasonal gardening
• Weekly yoga
• Weekly Physical Education
• Classroom communities that support and honor each child
• Resources that support self-regulation and community stewardship
• Extended half-day hours – school goes from 9:00 – 2:00 in order to prepare children for a longer day when they transition to Kindergarten
Pre-K students take special field trips that support different areas of classroom study.
- Eddy’s Fruit Farm - Early in the school year the children visit a working farm as they explore apples and the fall harvest.
- Heinen’s - Food is an essential and important part of everyone’s life. During our field trip to Heinen’s, children experience a behind the scenes look at how a grocery store works and they in turn gain a better understanding about the food we purchase.