- Improve your posture, flexibility & learn relaxation techniques
- Daily Yoga classes FREE with membership
- Highly-trained and certified instructors
- Vinyasa-flow style (flow-through poses and sequences linked to breath)
- Beautiful, sunlit Yoga studio
- Classes for all levels
Yoga Classes at The J
- Traditional Yoga - Center your mind, strengthen your body and build your core muscles in our traditional Beachwood Yoga classes, which emphasize breathing, posture and stretching. Open to all levels.
- Chair Yoga - A modified yoga class designed for participants who have limited mobility. The majority of the class is performed in chairs, no floor work involved.
- Fundamentals of Yoga - Discover the essential elements that inspire a safe, well-balanced Yoga experience. Ideal for people who want to begin a Yoga practice.
- Private and Small Group Yoga Training (additional fees apply) - Ideal for students with injuries, arthritis, inflammation, or challenges improve your practice with hands-on assistance or help with injury and post-rehab recovery. Refine your current practice of inversions or arm balances.
The Mandel Jewish Community Center's Beachwood Fitness Center is centrally located in Northeast Ohio, only minutes from I-271 and Chagrin Boulevard in Beachwood, Ohio. It is convenient to the following Cleveland suburbs: Shaker Heights, Pepper Pike, Cleveland Heights, University Heights, South Euclid, Lyndhurst and Solon.
Want more information about Yoga classes at the Mandel JCC? Contact Kate, The J's Fitness Director at (216) 831-0700 ext. 1365, or firstname.lastname@example.org.