Convenience for Parents
What Makes Us Different?
- Beachwood Schools - FREE transportation
- Orange Schools - transportation provided - additional fees
- Gross Schechter Day School - transportation provided - additional fees
- Mandel Jewish Day School Students - escorted to The J
- Students from all school districts welcome
- Flexible - sign up for as many days as you want
- Drop-Ins if space available
- Sibling discounts
- State-of-the-art facility including gym & pool
- From school dismissal until 6 pm
- Pay as low as $11.03 per day!
* $11.03 is based on 5 days per week
Kids have the opportunity to choose between a variety of activities daily. Everything from gym time, arts and crafts, board games, or a quiet space for reading. Students also have the ability to complete their homework in our supervised homework room.
We also offer fee-based enrichments in the Fall, Winter, and Spring. These classes are all 8 weeks long and cover all STEAM categories! In the past enrichments have included; J-Art with Jill Kwait, Mad Science, Mini Dribblers and Skills and Drills with TNBA, Ballet at The J, American Red Cross Swimming Lesson, Intro to Drama, and Playmakers Jr. Fall Enrichments begin the week of October 10th
- Highly trained staff provide a safe, nurturing & fun environment for your children
- Low child to staff ratio
To register or more info: Rachel (216) 593-6222 • firstname.lastname@example.org
Plus, The J also offers the following programs for kids:
- Vacation camps – winter break, spring break, MLK Day, Presidents Day, just to name a few
- Snow day insurance coverage
- Summer camp with morning and afternoon care available
- Monthly Kids Night Out with gym and pool access for kids only
For info, contact Rachel (216) 593-6222 • email@example.com
Meet the Head of the Program
Assistant Director of Children, Youth and Teen Programs
Rachel joined the Mandel JCC family in December of 2016 and in that time has raised the level of customer service, improved the operations experience for both staff and members and has played a key role in supporting our families in navigating the complexities of Day Camp, Kids Club and enrichment program registration. Rachel has built trust and wonderful relationships with her coworkers as well as with parents and children.
Prior to coming to work at the JCC Rachel spent 6 years of camp programming experience where she served several roles including Wilderness coordinator and as a naturalist. Her previous work also includes four years in an administrative role for a property management company.