PHASE I – Beautiful New Fitness Center Now Open
Our beautiful new Fitness Center is now open. Free WiFi, is now available in many parts of the lower level & Subway.
- Fitness center lobby
- Personal Training studio
- Women’s dedicated exercise room
- Stretching area
- Stairs to stretching mezzanine
- Family and Accessible Locker Room
- KidKare Babysitting Room
PHASE II – The Excitement Continues
We have received an additional, very generous grant from the Mandel Foundation of $2.5 million that will allow us to move forward with Phase II renovations. For the most part, Phase II renovations will have more limited impact on day-to-day operations.
Phase II Improvements include renovations to:
- Early Childhood Center
- Rzepka Youth Fitness Center into dedicated Yoga and Pilates studios
- Meeting rooms along the main corridor including
- Debra Ann November Kidspace
- Family Place
- Multipurpose Room
- Stonehill lobby and adjacent meeting space
- Administrative Office space
- Exterior work including repair and paving of parking lots, replacement of sidewalks and new landscaping
Yoga and Pilates Studios - Update
This portion of the renovation has been moved to Phase II and during this phase, Rzepka Youth Fitness Center will be completely renovated into two dedicated studios for Pilates and Yoga. The new spaces will have improved lighting, heating and cooling, and new finishes throughout the area. As soon as we finalize the schedule we will update members via the website, email, facebook and signs around the building.