American Red Cross Certified Lessons & Instructors - Infant to Adult
The Mandel JCC in Beachwood is the premiere place for children to learn to swim with customized attention given to each student. Our comprehensive swim program includes:
- American Red Cross swim lessons taught by certified water safety instructors
- Voted Best Swim Lessons by Macaroni Kid East
- 4:1 student to instructor ratio
- Flexible, year-round scheduling with classes offered 6 days per week
- Private and small group swim classes for infants, children & adults
- Parent & child classes starting at 6 months
- Infant survival swim with Jodi Jones – 6 months
- Family locker room
- Lessons open to the community
Upcoming Swimming Lesson Session
Session 2 • Registration August 18 • September 8 – November 2 (8 weeks)
For your youth and teens who have mastered basic swim techniques and want to take their skills the next level. For details contact the Alex at (216) 831-0700 ext. 1004.
Swim Team Prep
For children who want to make a school or community swim team. Must have completed Level 5. Class is designed to enhance the skills need to swim competitively. For details contact Alex at (216) 831-0700 ext. 1004.
For more information about swimming lessons and pools, contact (216) 831-0700 ext.1004 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Mandel Jewish Community Center's Beachwood Fitness Center is centrally located in Northeast Ohio, only minutes from I-271 and Chagrin Boulevard in Beachwood, Ohio. It is convenient to the following Cleveland suburbs: Shaker Heights, Pepper Pike, Cleveland Heights, University Heights, South Euclid, Lyndhurst and Solon.