About the Mandel JCC
The Mandel JCC is an award-winning, state-of-the-art community center, which features a beautifully renovated fitness center and indoor and outdoor pools. The J is a 501c(3) non-profit that welcomes everyone- you don't have to be Jewish or live in Beachwood to join in the fun! The J is centrally located at 26001 S. Woodland Road, just minutes from I-271 in Beachwood, a Cleveland suburb. Mandel JCC is a proud partner with the Jewish Federation of Cleveland and receives funding support from the United Way of Greater Cleveland.
Want more information about membership to the Mandel JCC? Click here for details or contact Daniel at email@example.com or (216) 593-6227. Click here to read member testimonials.
Learn About Us
Mandel JCC of Cleveland builds and strengthens Cleveland's entire community by providing exceptional programs and services in the following areas:
- Health, Wellness and Recreation
- Early Childhood Education
- Day Camps & Camp Wise Overnight Camp
- Cultural Arts
Mandel JCC completed a transformational $18 million renovation and expansion of its 132,000-square-foot Beachwood, Ohio facility. This project was made possible through a generous $16 million gift from The Mandel Foundation. Membership in this non-profit social service agency is open to all. The Mandel JCC receives funding from The Jewish Federation of Cleveland, grants, donations and other public funding sources and has been serving the greater Cleveland community since 1948.
The Mandel Jewish Community Center of Cleveland builds, connects and strengthens our Jewish community and the greater Cleveland community through exceptional life-long programs and services that reflect the richness of Jewish life and enhance physical, intellectual and spiritual well-being.
• To serve as the premier Jewish institution that embraces the diversity of Jewish life and culture and connects and engages individuals and families of all ages and backgrounds.
• To identify and develop visionary leadership and outstanding staff who are prepared to meet the continually evolving needs of our Cleveland Jewish community.
• To systematically build, grow and sustain our core programs and services in a fiscally disciplined manner.
• To ensure that we have state-of-the-art facilities to support quality programming.
• To engage in community partnerships and collaborative efforts to offer a continuum of programs and services.
• To foster the personal growth of all our valued members through cultural, educational, social and wellness activities.
• To be the place where all feel welcome.
Our Core Values
• Pursuit of Excellence
The Mandel JCC strives for excellence by hiring and developing outstanding staff, maintaining state-of-the-art facilities and providing the highest quality programs and services to our members and the community. Excellence is realized through continuous improvement, exceeding expectations & inspiring innovation.
• Jewish Experience
The Mandel JCC instills Jewish values, ethics and traditions into all of our programs and services in order to enhance Jewish continuity and identity. Our members, staff and the community are enriched and inspired to connect with and be part of Jewish life.
• Welcoming Environment
The Mandel JCC is a place where everyone is treated in a warm, respectful and friendly manner. Within our inviting atmosphere people make connections, build friendships and feel involved in our community.
The Mandel JCC provides integrated programs and services for our members and employees to help them achieve optimal well-being and a high quality of life.