FAMILY KINDNESS DAYDate: April 7, 2019Time: 1:00 pm - 7:00 pm
FAMILY KINDNESS DAY
In a world where kindness is too often forgotten, join us for an inspiring afternoon of family activities and hands-on experiences that remind us of the importance of living a kinder life. Have Fun. Do Good. Be Kind.
IDEAL FOR CHILDREN AGES 6-12 & THEIR PARENTS
Christopher Milo 1:00- 1:30 PM
Nationally renowned pianist, speaker and entrepreneur, Christopher Milo, shares his fascinating story about the power of kindness.
Family Activities 1:30 pm – 3:00 pm
CLE Student Activists – Children Leading by Example
• Meet enterprising local students who are making a difference
Upcycle Parts Craft Buffet (facilitated by Upcycle Parts Cleveland)
• Create crafts using recyclable materials and begin to reconsider the value of what we typically discard.
Crafts for a Cause
• Participate in Make-and-Give-Back Projects
Interact with Cleveland Non-Profits
• Learn about exciting youth and family volunteer opportunities
Refreshments, Raffles, Giveaways & More!
Dr . Stephen Post 7- 8:30 pm
• Attention Parents: Celebrated author Dr. Stephen Post will discuss Raising Happier, Healthier Children – Why Kindness Matters