Reach your goals safely & quickly with The J’s outstanding personal training staff. All of The J’s Beachwood certified personal trainers have obtained nationally accredited certifications or have a degree in the field of exercise science.
WHO SHOULD CONSIDER PERSONAL TRAINING?
Personal training is ideal for anyone looking for a results-oriented fitness program – available for those 10 years and older and can be adapted to all ages, abilities and athletic levels.
WHAT ARE THE ADVANTAGES OF PERSONAL TRAINING?
• Faster and better results. Having a personal trainer to guide you will motivate you and help optimize your work out to achieve your goals.
• Customize your workout to increase weight loss and muscle gain.
• Reduce your chance of injury.
• Help you establish a lifetime of good fitness habits.
• Help you to overcome plateaus and avoid getting discouraged.
WHEN IS PERSONAL TRAINING OFFERED?
• Monday-Thursday, 5:30 am - 9 pm
• Fridays, 5:30 am - 7 pm
• Saturday & Sundays, 8 am - 3 pm
WHAT TYPES OF PERSONAL TRAINING DOES THE J OFFER?
• One-on-one, in-person or virtual
• Semi-private group training (two-three people)
• Youth personal training (ages 10-18)
• For seniors and injury rehabilitation.
WHERE IS PERSONAL TRAINING OFFERED?
Sessions take place in the Fitness Center, gym and/or in the dedicated personal training studio. Virtual sessions are also available.
The Mandel Jewish Community Center's Beachwood Fitness Center is centrally located in Northeast Ohio, only minutes from I-271 and Chagrin Boulevard in Beachwood, Ohio. It is convenient to the following Cleveland suburbs: Shaker Heights, Pepper Pike, Cleveland Heights, University Heights, South Euclid, Lyndhurst and Solon.